is a graphic design and art person in Brooklyn, New York.
She had a background in Fashion Digital Marketing/ Cultural Industries/ Architecture and Graphic Design.
Pratt Institute, New York,
Master of Fine Arts
Capital Normal University,
Bachelor of Arts
Visual Communication Design
2016.11~2017.07 YCLOSET (A fashion rental service platform)
Brand Management and Maintenance
1. Planned and designed the peripheral product in 2017.
2. Lead the Official website upgrading.
3. Directed shooting plan and photography, and all the graphic design works.
1. Planed the advertisement plan every month on different channels, including mobile, content, search, local, Eg. SEM and ASO.
Ensured minimum 30,000 user viewers per month from main search engines.
1. Motivated the collaboration between YCLOSET with other brands, movies and
celebrities. Eg. Japanese architect: Shuhei Aoyama and actress Fei Tong.
2. Developed the Cooperated Marketing Activity - “June 6 Customer Credit Day” with Ali Pay.
Brought visibility of 600,000 user views and 3,000 paying users.
Serie Architects (Domus China Magazine)
-Product Director Assistant
“Arts & Crafts Living” Hotel Brand Management
1. Assisted the Interior Design.
2. Supervised the on-site Coordination. 3. Established brand planning.
Created the construction of Visual Identity System and the cooperation with four brands and held two workshops.
“The Lion City” Scenic Region Commercial Planning
1. Stores Procurement Plan and Branding ($100,000) .
2. 3-day Opening Ceremony Planning.
Designed ten offline cultural activity spots with online H5 maps for the opening.
Brought visibility of 30,000 to the scenic region.
Affiliated Primary School to Renmin University of China Beijing, China
Crystal Technology Development Co., LTD
-Intern UI Designer
Hunan Daily Press Group